Where Can I Find A Great Roofing Repair Contractor In Wilmington, North Carolina?
We enjoy the scenic seasonal views of Cape Fear River, the historic Riverwalk, and the changing of the leaves in the fall. But all through the year, our homes' roofs take the brunt of our changing seasons. Between the heat and humidity, ice and snow falls, wind and rain, there are so many ways that our roofs can sustain damage. When damage occurs, call 1-800-Roofcare. We have taken the mystery out of finding good, reliable roofing help by creating a professional network of the best roofers in the nation. Call today, for a free, no-obligation written estimate.
The experts at 1-800-Roofcare want to exceed your expectations
If you think that all roofers are con artists, then you need to call 1-800-Roofcare. We are working around the clock to change your impression and expectations of contractors. When you call we will ensure that you are connected to a certified, trustworthy, contractors right here in Wilmington. We will exceed your expectations by:
- Providing no hassle service. We don’t believe in pressuring you into unwanted services or sales. We will always provide a written estimate before work begins so you can make an educated decision without the hassle.
- Managing our time. At 1800-Roofcare, we value you and your time. We will always work hard to stay on schedule so we don’t keep you waiting a moment longer than needed.
- Giving exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves in being professional, courteous, and helpful. We know our best form of advertising is satisfied customers. Our team members will answer your questions and even guide you through the maze of insurance paperwork to help you file your claim.
What types of roofing problems can the 1-800-Roofcare experts help me with?
There is little doubt you have thought long and hard before making the decision to replace your roof. But did you know that your roof actually consists of several smaller components that work together to protect your property? Each acts as part of a puzzle which means when one thing goes wrong it can cause a domino effect of issues. When a major storm passes through, you need to have your roof inspected. If you cannot recall the last time that you had a repair, maintenance, or inspection on your property then you should contact the experts at 1-800-Roofcare to schedule a no obligation estimate. We are ready to address all of these common roofing issues:
- Weather damage. The winter, rain, heat, and ice take its toll on our roof. In fact, there could be hidden damage you cannot detect until it becomes an emergency. When you call -800-Roofcare you will get expert contractors who will assess the health of your roof. They perform a complete inspection and suggest repairs and maintenance that can prolong the life of you roof.
- Improper roof installations and maintenance. When a roof is not maintained or wasn’t even installed properly to begin with, you can have costly repairs. If you suspect there are problems with your roof call the experts at 1-800-Roofcare. We will ensure that your property is up to code and safe. We can also set you up on a maintenance plan that will allow you to get the most life out of your roofing materials.
- New installation. Don’t spend any money on a brand new roof before you call 1-800-Roofcare. You don’t want to trust a big investment like a new roof with just anyone. We know how important it is to install the roof properly from the very beginning. When you call our techs will respond to give you a free no obligation quote.
- Emergency roof repairs. If you are faced with a sudden and unexpected emergency, call 1-800-Roofcare. Our mobile response team is ready and able to respond to any emergency 24 hours a day. Our goal is to make sure you are safe and get you back into your property as soon as possible.
How do you choose the right roofing materials?
There is a roof for every style and taste. The question is, where do you start? When you call 1-800-Roofcare we connect you with a roofing specialist who can help you find the right roofing material within your budget. These are some of the materials that we work with for roofing projects:
- Lower cost options. If money is a concern then you should consider wood and asphalt roofing materials. They both last approximately 10 to 25 years. But saving money doesn’t mean to sacrifice quality. Wood requires a little more maintenance but is considered a little more environmentally friendly. Asphalt comes in more colors and textures and is considered the industry standard. They are both good options for residential and smaller commercial projects.
- Moderately priced options. When it comes to luxury, metal and tiles are the way to go. They help improve your curb appeal without completely breaking the bank. While they cost more tile roofs actually ad property value which makes them a great return on your investment. Metal roofs used to have noise and rust issues but not anymore. The new material is sleek and modern with better insulation and weather resistance. Both last about 30-40 years when well maintained.
- High end options. Slate roofing can last up to 100 years. There is little doubt that the quality makes it the best roofing material on the market. But it is a costly material that makes it unobtainable for more projects and consumers.
Roof care service in Wilmington and beyond
Anywhere in Hanover County, all you have to do is call 1-800-Roofcare to be connected to an expert independent roofing contractor. We offer service in all of these areas: